LASIK Procedures Resume in Colorado
Government officials have granted permission for LASIK and other elective surgery procedures to resume in the State of Colorado. The health and safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. To respect best practices and social distancing guidelines, we are limiting the number of patients in our office at any given time. To that end, we ask all new patients to start their LASIK process by signing up for one of our very popular Virtual LASIK Consultations at this time. During this virtual appointment, we are happy to answer your specific questions, discuss your preliminary candidacy, provide you with a price quote for your procedure and determine the next steps, all while maximizing health and safety. When visiting our offices, we have put many systems in place to maximize the protections to our patients and staff.
We will be following the CDC COVID-19 guidelines for all in-office visits until further notice. Patients should be advised of our following protocols prior to their office visits at 20/20 Institute;
- All patients and employees are required to wear masks to cover nose and mouth. Please wear the mask that you have been asked to wear in public to your appointments.
- Patients must come into the office by themselves, no additional friends or family members during office visits are permitted at this time.
- When a patient arrives at our facility they will be screened for fever and given the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire. We will document your body temperature and questionnaire results. If ill or if you answer “yes” to any statements on the questionnaire and the doctors determine that its inadvisable for you to enter the office, then you will be asked to leave the facility. You may be advised to call a medical provider or seek out a medical facility immediately depending on your condition and your responses to the questionnaire.
- Please arrive at your designated appointment time. If you are early, you will be asked to wait in your car. If you are late, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If you feel sick in any way, please stay home and contact your medical provider.
We stay committed to serving our patients needs by providing them with unsurpassed visual outcomes, along with our world class 5-star customer service. We look forward to seeing you soon at 20/20 Institute.